Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Starting a blog

I've tried to start a blog before, but I always end up thinking my posts are boring/wordy/weird and give up. But I was so inspired by a lot of blogs out there, especially Wit and Whistle, that I thought, 'I should do that, I have things to say, I make things, I'm interesting!' I even started slowly learning the basics of photography from my boyfriend Kris so I can add some pictures of the wonderfully interesting things I blog about.

A little about me:
I love poetry, especially about nature, especially Frost and Poe. 
I really like to read about physics and the universe, and I'm currently reading A Universe From Nothing by Lawrence Krauss. 
I have a creative streak that comes out when I'm not busy being left-brained and when that happens I love to create. I haven't made any great masterpieces yet, but hopefully the blog will encourage me to finish something! 
Also, I recently started liking to cook. I have been trying new things for dinner and although I have no natural talent, I'm pretty good at reading recipe instructions.

I'm not sure what font this should be in. I only have 7 choices and it's sure as heck not going to be Courier. Let's try Trebuchet until it gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment