Friday, April 13, 2012

Mother's Day Ideas

Mother's Day is May 13th this year. I wish I could have a nice brunch with my mom, but she lives in France, so I'll keep my eye out for little things she might like. I saw this mug from Anthro that I think is too cute.
Monogram mug

Though there are so many different cute ones there, I wouldn't know which to pick!

I happen to like the 'Do Sul' collection. I just love the colors.

Bowl

Mug

Plate
I definitely think she'd like this card set from Wit and Whistle.


Also, this pillow.


 I'm thinking, I probably can't afford to buy an Anthro pillow, but let me look at them. Oh, this is a nice one, and it's only $268. o.O

If I had to pick one, it would probably be this one. 



A birch tree. Simple, calm. But if it got turned upside down, someone might think it's a broccoli. And I know I'd be constantly watching it out of the corner of my eye making sure it's facing upright. And that would just be exhausting.

Then I see this one and think, how chic for Mom, to live in France and have a poorly scribbled on pillow in French for $248! Let's see what it says. 



 "It is hard not to be unjust towards those we love."

...

Isn't that nice.


So, no pillows. 

Maybe these adorable barrettes?




Apparently now my blog has turned into an Anthropologie ad. 

Worse things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment